It’s been a joy to worship together in person, and we are excited to offer two services once again. For the safety of all of those in attendance, the Elders of Littlestown Chapel request that each of us adhere to the following guidelines when joining our in-person worship services:
• We ask that you please take time to review our Health Policy before attending events at the Chapel.
• You no longer need to sign-up each week to attend worship services.
• The Elders request that everyone attending public, in-person events at the Chapel wear a face mask the entire time while in the building, as suggested by the CDC. Those who come and are not wearing a mask will be offered one to use. Mask wearing is uncomfortable, but it has been proven to be an effective way to prevent the spread of COVID-19. The Elders will reconsider the mask-wearing policy on a month-by-month basis.
• The Elders also remind those attending in-person indoor services of the importance of maintaining social distance from those not in your family group. The chairs in the auditorium have been placed in groups of 1 to 7 seats. When you take your seat, please chose a chair grouping that closely matches the number of people who are attending with you.
• At this time, we will be offering Kids’ Church and nursery only at our 10:30 a.m. service.
• If anyone in your household experienced any symptoms, even mild, related to COVID-19 including fever, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, diarrhea, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, new loss of taste or smell, we recommend that you not attend services at this time.
Because we care deeply about the safety of our church family, we are encouraging those with concerns and pre-existing health conditions to continue to watch the live stream at home.